Your contract is with Bellarome Ltd. These terms are disclosed to you, the customer, prior to the booking process and therefore any booking with us is made with you, the customer, agreeing to these terms as below in advance of confirming your booking.
1. Our contract with you is made when you ask for your holiday booking to be confirmed. All bookings are made on the basis of these core terms, relevant information and the details on your invoice and booking confirmations. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
2. Your Financial Protection. For flight-based holidays this is through our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 7347. When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you have protected all of the services listed on your booking confirmations. We will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where we aren’t able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme. If we are unable to provide the services listed on your booking confirmations (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent. You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
3. ATOL Protection. ATOL is a financial protection scheme managed by the Civil Aviation Authority “CAA”. Each ATOL holder is issued with a unique ATOL number, which can be checked on the ATOL website, and must contribute to a protection fund called the Air Travel Trust (ATT). In the event of an ATOL holder’s failure, the ATOL Scheme ensures customers who paid and contracted with the ATOL holder for an air holiday package or a flight, do not lose the money paid over or are not stranded abroad. To learn more about ATOL and how it protects you visit the Civil Aviation Authority website at www.caa.co.uk
4. Your Holiday Price. You will be advised of the current price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed. When you make your booking you must pay a deposit to confirm the booking. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 70 days before your departure date. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time, we shall cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid in time we shall retain your deposit. The price of your travel arrangements is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges.
5. If You Change Your Booking. If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent. You will be asked to pay a change fee of £250 and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Note: Certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
6. Cancellation Policy.
– 30% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking confirmation
– 70 days prior to arrival: 100% penalty
– If we have postponed/changed the date of your booking for you the amount of money you have paid at the point of the postponement/change is non-refundable
NB If you have to cancel for reasons covered by your insurance policy you should be able to recover your cancellation charges from your insurance provider.
7. Payment Terms.
– 30% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking confirmation*
– Final balance (non-refundable) is due 70 days prior to arrival
*Deposit amount subject to change based on flights included and/or peak season travel dates.
8. Payment Options.
– We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) and bank transfers/wire transfers*
*Discounts apply when paying via bank transfer/wire transfer.
9. If You Have A Complaint. If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier) and our customer service helpdesk on 0044 1223 637331 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department at Bellarome Ltd, 1010 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6DP giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services as well as to our customer service helpdesk without delay and complete a report form whilst in resort. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract.
10. Our Liability To You. If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed by us or our suppliers we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. However we will not be liable where any failure in the performance of the contract is due to: you; or a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel arrangements and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of the cost of your travel arrangements. Our liability will also be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to (a) The contractual terms of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements. These terms are incorporated into this contract; and (b) Any relevant international convention, for example the Montreal Convention in respect of travel by air, the Athens Convention in respect of travel by sea, the Berne Convention in respect of travel by rail and the Paris Convention in respect of the provision of accommodation, which limit the amount of compensation that you can claim for death, injury, delay to passengers and loss, damage and delay to luggage. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitation of compensation contained in these or any conventions. NB this clause does not apply to any separate contracts that you may enter into for excursions or activities whilst on holiday.
11. Disorderly Behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate without notice the holiday arrangements of any client whose behaviour is such that it is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to our customers, employees, agent’s property or a third party. Furthermore, if you are prevented from travelling because, in the opinion of a person in authority, you appear to be unfit to travel or cause distress or discomfort to other passengers, then our responsibility for your holiday ceases. No refunds will be given. We have no control over the behaviour of other people staying in or visiting your holiday accommodation. Your accommodation is provided solely for the use of passengers shown on the final confirmation invoice as confirmed by us; subletting, sharing or assignment is prohibited. We expressly reserve the right to prevent you from participating in the excursions we provide, whether pre-booked or purchased in resort, if in the reasonable opinion of our staff or those of the excursion provider, you are either unsuited to undertake the excursion, or if you appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In these circumstances your sole remedy against us will be to obtain a refund of the cost of that excursion.
12. Prompt Assistance In Resort. If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services, or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
13. Passport, Visa And Immigration Requirements. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
14. Excursions. Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your package holiday provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
15. Travel Insurance. Please be aware when booking a holiday with us you must make sure you have relevant travel insurance in place. Please take the necessary step to insure yourself against any possible risk that may occur for you, such as issues with dependent relatives, medical conditions and force majeure events. If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your holiday go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 0044 1223 637331 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the holiday that you chose.
In order to process our booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements Bellarome need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. Additionally, where you holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requiremnents in this country. We will not however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. (If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making your booking with us, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant person.)
Bellarome Ltd collects four kinds of information from our users: general enquiry information including basic contact details, email addresses for those joining our opt-in mailing-list, debit/credit card information and basic site statistics from log files. We use log files to measure site usage such as entry and exit points of visitors, how many people visit a certain section or page and details of searches performed and related information. This information is used for website best practice purposes only.
Personal information storage
All personal information is stored in secure databases at secure addresses to prevent unauthorised access. Credit/debit card numbers are passed through to our partners at Barclaycard for validation and debit via our booking system. Once you enter your credit/debit number it is encrypted so that nobody else can read it, and is not printed out or displayed on any other computer.
Email Addresses for Opt-In Mailing List
Bellarome Ltd collects email addresses of those users wishing to join our opt-in email newsletter. This information is held securely and is not given out to any third party. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions on the current newsletter.
If you have any questions regarding our policy then please email email@example.com. Alternatively you may write to Bellarome Ltd, 1010 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6DP.